Sunday 18 March 2012

Toilet & Trouble

We Crohnies spend a lot of time getting up close and personal with the porcelain. I want my fellow diseased darlings to be as comfortable as possible in visiting the bathroom, so I plan to add a new feature to my blog in which I will be rating toilet facilities near and far!
You can help me in my quest by emailing me your pics and reviews at kathfantastic@gmail.com, Tweeting me @kathfantastic or sending me a message on my Facebook page CrohnologicalOrder! List where in the world the loo is, a pic, standard of cleanliness and give it a 5 toilet rating (5being a top class toilet) :)

Thanks in advance and happy toilet times! X

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love this. Laura made a video a few years back showcasing the world's best portaloos. Wish we'd saved it. My suggestions coming right up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha excellent! That would've been invaluable for research purposes..! Thank-you, I got yourself and Laura's recommendations.. Will be compiling them all after April as i'm doing the month of blogging challenge again soon :)

    ReplyDelete